Boobs are For Life, Not Just For Insta - An honest but uplifting memoir of a breast cancer diagnosis

Happy Friday!

I’ve only gone and written a book!!! Its all about my breast cancer experience and how I started a blog (First of the month check for lump) to raise awareness and share my cancer treatment progress. I will admit, I’m terrible at blogging. BUT…I have a reach of thousands and the message gets out as people actually thank me for sharing information how to check. 

Thankfully, it seems I’m much better at being a published author…who knew? (not my GCSE English teacher back in 1990) The feedback I’m getting so far is fantastic and as well as relatable and an easy read, its  that its really useful to read if you are supporting someone through cancer. As well as being a raw and gritty account, its also helpful and funny. 

Please have a look and share with friends/family if you feel it is suitable. 

The link to my blogwww.facebook.com/sarahvaughan74 

The link to my book

amazon.co.uk/Boobs-Life-Just-Insta-extraordinary-ebook/dp/B09CN2TFPX/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1…

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. xx

CollageMaker_20210806_101033546.jpg

@S J V  - thank you for sharing the links to your Facebook page and your book. Congratulations on getting your book published, it’s got amazing reviews. And how brilliant of you to do all you are to raise awareness of this horrible disease.

This isn’t a very busy area of the forum - I wonder if you might want to also post it in the going through treatment section?

Best wishes, Evie xx