367077posts
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Just joined

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Just joined

Hi not sure if I replied properly I hope you get this. I'm not very good on here yet πŸ˜€. I don't feel brave but thanks for saying it. I try to ignore it most of the time my coping strategies. Hope you're ok x

Hi Gemsy. I don't feel brave I feel like a coward to be honest. My scans will be coming up in April/ May. Dreading them.. I actually don't want to go again but I guess I have to. I hope you're doing ok as can be expected. When I was first diagnosed it didn't really hit me till much later. I try to ignore it or I feel it wins. It's not going to win 😊. Take care x

Hiya, you sound like a very brave women to have faced this x3 times over and still be facing it head on. When are you due to go back for a scan?

Just joined

Hi to everyone. I've just joined I got my first diagnosis in 2016., Since that day I've had 3 breast cancers..3 lumpectomys. I decided not to have any other treatments for personal reasons. My last cancer was Her2 positive invasive. I'm dreading going back this year as I know it'll be there again. I hope I can find courage from people here x