Reading recommendations

Just wanted to hear of any books you guys had read that were useful. I declined Tamoxifen opting to better improve my diet instead. Odds were no different and I did not want all the side effects.

Anyway 2 I have enjoyed were:

anti cancer, a new way of life (dr.DavidServan-schreiber)

How to starve cancer without starving yourself ( jane McLelland)

Anymore that you have come across? 

Also for those wondering about collagen supps…as the cancer uses collagen to travel around the breast i would avoid adding it as a supp especially if you have dense breasts

Hello…I would recommend Forks over Knives.  It probably seems quite drastic , but it is a plant based, healthy life style.  I have been on andrindezale since Jan 1, have g been diagnosed with ER+PR+HER-2 in Oct

Sorry…I didnt finish my post b4 it posted!!!  I have been on anastrozole.  Do not like the side effects…want to try healthy diet and exercise.  Forks over Knives is also on Netflix.  I had a hysterectomy in 1983 and my 2nd ovary removed in 2011.  Isnt the idea of Anastrozole to block oestregen??  I doubt that I have any to block.  I am going to have a discussion with my doc tomorrow.  Good luck to you.

Thank you for the information, I have decided not to take Tamoxifen so will be looking out for these books. 

lots of luck and happiness lovely ladies out there ? xx