Strange uneasy feeling?

Hi, this may sound strange but I’m wondering if anyone has this sensation. I’m four months post radiotherapy and am getting an unpleasant feeling in my upper body. I’ve just recently become post menopausal and taking Letrozole, and having the usual hot flushes, but also the feeling of impending doom, and almost vaguely heartburny horrible feeling at points throughout the day. I wondered if it could it be a post radiotherapy thing. That’s all I can explain, I can’t try explaining this to a doctor, I’m sure they’d suggest antidepressants. I’ve had it for a few weeks, does anyone have anything remotely similar? Sorry for my rambling…

It is probably your body reacting to the hormonal changes . I’ve had the impending doom feeling it’s horrible , hopefully it will settle as your body adjusts. Your brain is also now processing all you have gone through which can have an impact  . I found 5 HTP supplements helped with low level depression but you would have to check if this is compatible with other medications you take and I’m pretty sure it can’t be taken alongside anti-depressants  .Hope you feel better soon x