cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bone mets

1 REPLY 1
LadyAvalon

Re: Bone mets

I was diagnosed with bone mets in my ribs, hips and sacrum four years ago.

I was put on letrazole and a chemo tablet which I chose not to take after a couple of months as it made me so tired.

My treatment has kept my situation pretty stable. Letrazole was changed to Fulvrestrant a few months ago.

I tire more easily than I would like but am able to do most of the things that I want to do.

There are many treatment options available which your oncologist will talk you through.

Good luck with your appointment. Thinking positive thoughts for you. xx

Julie57

Bone mets

Hi everyone new to this and extremely overwhelmed 

Diagnosis with bilateral breast cancer in 2014 lobular in 1 ductal in other chemotherapy to shrink tumor 

3FEC 3 doxetacel, operation not mastectomy 13 nodes taken 3positive then 15 doses of radiotherapy tamoxifen for approximately 4.5years now on Letrezole.....fast forward to now severe pain in hip/groin/pelvis 11nov went to Doctor thought it was muscle strain given codeine was like a zombie.Still no better saw the physio at surgery said I needed MRI he would sort this out two days later phone calls from physio you need to go to A and E had X ray and said meralgia parathetica nerve trapped.fast forward 2more days physio still wasn't convinced then I get another phone call from Doctors saying muscoskeletal consultant has looked at X rays and I have bone Mets in pelvis so now waiting urgent oncologist appointment....I am feeling overwhelmed,anxious and so downhearted not coping with the wait sorry this is so long