Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester 8/9 March ?

Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester ? 

Booked a place on the upcoming event - Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester?

Feedback has said how helpful it was to talk on the Forums beforehand and this thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the event. I will check in regularly and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you next week
Steph

I am looking forward to coming up to Manchester next week, hoping to meet new people and get something positive out of the weekend.

Hi all. Looking forward to meet everyone … and celebrating my birthday on the Sat :slight_smile: I’m only about 5-6 miles from the venue so home away from home! :slight_smile: Bex 

Hi everyone! In feeling a bit nervous but looking forward to the weekend! I’m arriving from Edinburgh about 6 on thurs… is anyone else around for dinner? 

Hi all, 

I’m Allison. It’s going to be good to meet and talk to other ladies going through this. I’m interested in sharing knowledge and ideas on how alternative therapies are being used alongside/instead of nhs treatment plans. 

I’m going through pre quals for the Tulip trial, so don’t know if I’m eligible yet. I would really like to meet and talk to ladies who have been/are involved in Tulip. 

Take care and see you all next week

Alx 

Brill see everyone Thursday at 7 xxx 

Hi everyone, I’m booked on next week’s event, am very excited and nervous. I too am travelling up the night before, with my husband (as I’m too anxious to travel that far on my own - he will be having a lovely time exploring the city or watching films!!) but we won’t be getting there until very late, as we’re travelling by train once he’s finished work, so I won’t meet you all until the morning. Friday is actually my birthday, and I’m really excited to be spending the day with you all. Safe travels and see you next week. Katrina xx

Hi, I am Shampa. I will be travelling from Warwickshire and planning to go there on Thursday. 

Will meet you for dinner at reception around 7. 

.xx

Hi everyone,

I’m one of the two Breast Cancer Care nurses who’ll be with you this weekend.  Looking forward to meeting you all and making you welcome.

Catherine