Booked a place on the Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester 11/12 November?

Booked a place on the this weekend’s  event - Younger Women with Secondaries Together event in Manchester?

Feedback has said it can be helpful to talk on the Forums beforehand and this thread is a chance for you to say hello and “meet” others attending the event. I will check in and if you have any questions do let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Look forward to meeting you this weekend 
Steph

Hi everyone, I’m arriving today about 6.30pm, got a 4 1/2hr train journey, looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow  

Hi everyone,

My name is Emma, I’m 42, married with 2 boys aged 8 and almost 3.  I was diagnosed with secondary BC in April 2001, after being given a stage 2 diagnosis just a few months earlier after my mastectomy.  The cancer has spread via my blood to my liver, and I have ER+ her2- cancer.  I have responded well to treatment so far, and had my second scan post liver resection just yesterday, so :crossed_fingers: .  This will be the first time that I have met others in my position, so I’m looking forward to it, but equally very nervous too.  I think the opportunity to just say hi before we get there tomorrow is a really good idea, so here I am! x

Hello  

I leave London tonight at 9 pm and arrive in Manchester at 11:05, will it be a problem for the Hotel check-in?

Thanks

Hi all,

I’m Rachael, 32 from North Yorkshire. I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in September and I have had no previous cancer. 

I am currently having chemo and will then be getting the train to Manchester, hoping I don’t feel too poorly following treatment. Some weeks I am okay others I struggle. My husband is going to travel with me and then return home. 

See you all soon xx

Hi I’m also a Steph - 35

Am here now after a 4.5 hour drive - feeling pooped but keen to go somewhere for dinner. Anyone here now who wants to get dinner tonight?

[Moderator note: phone number removed]