Got questions need help with

Hello, I’m a little bit concerned as I found a lump over a year ago in my right Breast , 

i went to the doctors and had a monogram but was told it’s fine 

i have discharge from the breast which looks and feels oily 

but I was not concerned as the hospital said it was fine 

but the past couple months I have been in pain with a hard lump just above the breast and below the collar bone and while this I have been having pain in the right side of my lower abdomen , and itchy skin in the creases of my elbows and back of knees

I’ve researched online and everything is saying it could be secondary Breast. Cancer but my doctor just brushed me off , was just wondering if anyone else had these symptoms

thank you for any replies 

Hello. I’m not a doctor and so can’t comment on this. You need to get this checked out for your own peace of mind. Don’t trust the internet! It’s not a good place to research medical stuff! My advice would be to see a doctor and he or she can put your mind at rest x

Hi Ebrown1,

I can only repeat what Anne and Nicky have said, please get this checked out again. I was in two minds about posting as I do think I was unlucky but I had both a mammogram and ultrasound which were clear, so while as Nicky has said the itching could be for any number of conditions, if you didn’t have a biopsy please go back and insist on more testing. Please let us know how you get on, Kate x

EBrown, You are young but could still get breast cancer at your age. It is very rare, but does happen. I’m not a Dr but really don’t like that the lump has been there for awhile and that you think you feel more and your breast has discharge. These are all red flags waving.  You need checked out! You need an appointment with a GYN. You will probably have to stomp your feet to get testing, but stomp away. They can do a needle aspiration of it right at the GYN. This involves sticking a needle in and pulling back on the plunger to get some fluid. No worse than an injection. They should have the results back in about a week or less. Do not let them keep fobbing you off. If you aren’t satisfied with having it aspirated insist on a biopsy, this is a little more invasive than an aspiration. Good luck! Please let us know how you get along. FF