Help eyes watering constantly

Am on Palbociclib and letrozole, eyes are watering all thru the day .When I sleep they dry completely, and struggle to open .In the past drops and gel has helped.Really getting 

me down , been to opticians etc , again just gave me drops .Can anyone help please xx

Hi Hannah

Sorry I have no solutions for your problem. I am in the same boat as you had it now for over 2 years. Tried various over the counter remedies no help whatsoever . 

I am not on same treatment as you but over last 2 years I have had Capecebine, pacitaxil, tamoxifen, now on Letrozole. Been on this road for over 10 years. Should have shares in tissues would have made a fortune. 

If you find something that helps please let me know . 

Linda 

Hi. Just wanted to let you know I’m having this problem too! It’s a nightmare putting my eye makeup on for work in the morning…need to use waterproof mascara now. I was only diagnosed in July with secondaries and on letrezole and palbociclib too. I will mention it at my next Oncology appointment and see what they suggest and let you know. Good luck with your treatment x

Hannah, you need to check that your eye drops and eye gel are preservative free. My optometrist recommended this after I started my meds. My GP changed my prescription even though it costs a lot more. I found the gel needs to go in last thing at night just before the light goes out! As regards eye make up, or any makeup, it all needs to be preservative free too. Yet another expense! Hope this helps. Good luck. X

I too have had watery eyes since starting treatments, and I don’t know what to do about them either.  I wondered/hoped that it might be hay fever, but we’re way past hay fever season and my eyes (and nose) continue to pour with water especially when i go outdoors.  It’s annoying.  I’m seeing my One soon and want to ask if this will be permanent or not.  I’ll report back, though I’m on different treatments (Mabs an Tam).