Lobular Breast Cancer Mets

My mum has been recently diagnosed with secondary lobular breast cancer. Primary diagnosis was back in 2010. It has come back in her bones (femur, sacrum, spine, skull and one rib). So she has quite a collection of lesions!! 

I have read lobular is grade 2 and is a slightly more slower growing cancer. It only accounts for 10% of BC cases! 

I’d love for people with lobular breast cancer to share their experiences / information on treatments and any positive stories ect… 

We havent seen anyone from the breast cancer care team yet, so I’m out to do some research and get some knowledge and support! Thank you!  

Hi, 

I also have lobular breast cancer with mets to my spine, I am 36. I was diagnosed in January this year. I am er+ and pr+ and her2- also grade 2. I am on hormone treatment of ribociclib, letrozole, zoladex and a bone strengthening injection of denosumab. I had a stable scan in May ( no further spread ) and I am due my second lot of scan results this Thursday! Once your mum has a plan in place hopefully she will feel better. Lobular is slow growing which is good! X

Hello my daignosis is also lobular breast one. I have it in my bones. Iam having chemo praxicemetal . 6 more to go. My scan was showing improvement and tumour shrunk . Bones showed scars . Don’t know what next when I meet oncologist. I will have another scan for sure. Maybe harmone