cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple lung nodules

4 REPLIES 4
Beatit

Re: Multiple lung nodules

I have been diagnosed with mets in both lungs(multiple nodules), bones and lymphs. This is after 18 years of being cancer free. I had a swollen lymph node whish was biopsied and turned out to be malignant. Found out about lung and bones in PET + CT scan. I also have a recurrence in chest wall. Should I ask for another biopsy of lungs/chest? Losing all hope 😞

marianh98

Thank you for this.  I have been on Letrozole for just over a year.  During the first year there was no change but last scan in January showed that one nodule had decreased.  Hope more good news after upcoming scan next week.

ClaireW2020

Thanks Maggie that's really encouraging.

Claire x

MaggieMac

Hi Claire,

I have multiple tumours in both lungs diagnosed Autumn 2016. Was on Letrozole (Palbo hadn’t been approved by NICE at that time) then moved on to Fulvestrant with Abemaciclib last summer. Recent scan shows all tumours have decreased in size. Hope this helps a bit.

Maggie 

ClaireW2020

Multiple lung nodules

Hello

Mum has been on palbociclib and let for nearly a year. Her last scans in Nov showed all stable but yesterday we learnt she now has multiple nodes in her lungs (having already a small tumor in lung and one lymph node). A slim chance it could be infection  but I am doubting it. She will be moved to cape in a few weeks. I feel numb, lost and cannot function. I am in Banbury and she is in Sheffield. Anyone got any positive stories they can share. Thankyou so much

Claire xx