Newly diagnosed

Hello all :relaxed: I was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago with secondaries in my lungs and spine. I’ve just started taking Ibrance and letrozole and am wondering about side effects. So far I’m getting blurred vision, constipation and tiredness. Any advice most welcome xx

Hello 

Sorry you have to be here but you will find plenty of support and advice. I was diagnosed with secondaries in my bones two years ago and have been on the combo of Ibrance and letrozole for fourteen months. I have also been getting monthly denosamab injections for my bone mets but have recently changed this to every two months. I had a bit of nausea and dry eyes at first but it settled down. All in all so far it has been very doable. I work fulltime and apart from eight weekly bloods and the denosamab injections life is pretty much as it was. It did take a few months for me to stop constantly thinking about it though. I have just had my latest scan results and I am currently NEAD. Are you going to be getting denosamab for your bones?xx

Welcome Lucinda! I too have lung mets. I live in the USA so you might find me posting at odd hours. I have had lung mets for 13 1/2 years. I took ibrance and letrozole a few years ago. I did not have blurred vision with the combo, but that doesn’t mean you can’t. Talk to your oncologist. Let us know how you are. FF