Online meetings for younger women with secondary breast cancer

Hello,

This month we are launching some online support events for women aged 45 and under living with secondary breast cancer. 

You can join our four-week series of small group talks via Zoom which will provide you with an opportunity to interact with other younger women with secondary breast cancer, as well as hearing from expert speakers. Our next four-week event takes place on the 16th, 23rd, 30th June & 7th July. All sessions run from 1pm - 2:30pm and are facilitated by experienced staff. 

We are also introducing a monthly online group for younger women with secondary breast cancer that will meet on the 3rd Tuesday of every month on Zoom. Meetings will be facilitated by a counsellor and offer time to talk about what’s on your mind with others who understand, in a safe confidential space. The first of these monthly meetings will take place on Tuesday 15th June 1pm - 2:30pm

To register for either our four-week event, our monthly meetings, or both - complete our online form here. Or if you have any questions you can call 0345 0771893 or email youngerwomen@breastcancernow.org 

Collette

Hi,

Do you do meetings for “older” people?

I’m 56 and just got told I have secondary cancer on my pelvic bone.

Live alone and really need someone to talk too as really shocked