Positive scan.

I just wanted to post on here for anyone that needs some positivity! I had a scan after 3 cycles of treatment and I got the best news that my cancer is stable and still only in my spine and is also showing signs of healing! I’m on 

ribociclib, fulvestrant, letrozole, denosumab and zoladex :relaxed: I can now allow myself to believe in these drugs and that they will work well for me. For anyone just starting out I hope this helps you feel more positive. I feel like a huge weight haS been Lifted and I’m not under a dark cloud anymore, I’ve not thought about cancer once today!

lots of love to you all xx

Hi lollypop84, I’m so happy for you that is great news :slightly_smiling_face: I am on ribociclib and I get a shot of faslodex every three weeks.My cancer is in my ribs and I had to go in today to get a cat scan of my chest, I guss to see if is working I am still a week away of finishing my 2nd cycle and I see my doc on the 29th so hopefully I get good news also. Thank you for sharing your good news sending a hug and best wishes to you and all.

hi lollypop84 

Fantastic to hear you are doing so well on your treatment. I will start on Ribociclib and Fulvestrant next week. My original breast cancer has now spread to my neck liver and lungs. worried about the side effects .hoping I will still be able to enjoy my life. presently I cough quite a lot and have lost my appetite(which definetly isnt like me) and been feeling a bit sick. Start my treatment on Wednesday x

Wonderful news! 

Fantastic news Lollypop. It’s a great feeling when you know that your treatment is working, that first scan can really make you believe that it’s true what we all said about living with Secondary BC. And, like many of us who were diagnosed a long time ago you now can breathe a huge sigh and relax a bit. You have come a long way since you first posted on here about your diagnosis - enjoy the feeling It gives hope to all those newly diagnosed so thank you for posting.

Nicky x

Hi Lollypop

That’s amazing news, I know because it was the same for me after the scan in April. Iim on cycle 7 the same meds as you and side effects are minimum. I really hope to stay on this medication for a long time as life is good even in lock down. 

Celebrate and relax in the knowledge that the medication is working.

Lots of love Jennie x

That is awesome news Lollypop, thank you so much for sharing!  Long may the drugs continue to work well for you and give you that great quality of life xxx