Stable Scans !!!!

Hi All,

I am so happy and wanted to share the news that my mums scans have come back as ‘stable’ with some reduction/healing to the spine!! My mum’s secondary diagnosis was towards the end of August 2020. She has widespread bone mets to her femur, pelvis, sacrum, spine and skull. Lobular, estrogen positive! 

There was a tiny mark on her liver and they did not know whether it was cancer or not back in August, but this has also disappeared!!! So whatever that was, it has gone!! 

My mum’s treatment plan is Ribociclib, Letrozole and Denosumab. 

Alternative medications she is on THC, CBD and CBG oils and a cup of Wheatgrass everyday!!

Alternative medicines can contribute and aid in her healing, but I personally I think it is the cocktail of drugs that The Christie are supplying that is doing the trick. My stepdad doesn’t care as long as it works, so we are continuing with everything!! 

I didn’t expect any signs of ‘healing’ so early on in her treatment… It’s a weight lifted!!! 

I hope everyone is taking care!! XXX

That’s brilliant, I’m delighted for you and your family. I also had a stable scan result recently with some healing in the bone, and I know exactly how you will be feeling. Long may it continue

Jools xx

Excellent Secondarysister2!!! So very pleased that your mum is ‘stable’ that is such good news . Also very pleased for Jools-50, sending you all joyous hugs xxx

Brilliant news and to Jools too.  Good news shared makes us all feel good, so thank you for sharing

Hugs all-round

Gosh imagine the day when we can actually -  physically  do that, I am sure I will remember  how to …  fingers crossed !!

Hi Secondary Sister and Jools,

Absolutely delighted for you both about your awesome news!  Big hugs all around!  So glad that all the meds are doing their job, long may it continue.   All the best to your mum Secondary Sister and to you too Jools xxxx