Travel Insurance

Hi 

Can anyone recomment a good travel insurance company. I am going to Poland in June and need some. I had secondary cancer diagnoised 3 years ago

We use Boots very reasonable £400 for the year does not include America’s.   I was dx with bone mets October 17 and wanted full cover insurance. 

I used a company called Mia Online Ltd based in Suffolk. They told me they could only do single trip but insured me for a week in America for about £150. They were recommended by someone at Macmillan and I found them to be very good (I am stage 4) x

I have used MIA and insurewith both recently. Insurewith gave best quotes for Europe but wouldn’t cover me for America ( I have a permanent chest drain) MIA were the only company that would provide cover for America. Good luck!

I have used Insure Pink a few times and find them very helpful and got quotes I was happy to pay to go on a cruise.I have stage 4 secondary cancer .I only go in Europe and have luckily never had to put a claim in so  have no experience of how they deal with any claims.Hope you can sort some insurance out soon   Didi.