Daughter has now been diagnosed with bone cancer

My Daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer in Feb. 2012, she had a mastectomy then had chemo and radiotherapy, she finished her treatment in oct 2012, and  in Feb. 2013 found out she was pregnant, she gave birth to a beautiful baby  girl in sept, and a couple of week later went to her gp because she was getting pain in her shoulder, the same side of her mastectomy, but was told it was were she was lifting the babies car seat in and out of the car, after 7 weeks they finally sent her for a bone scan and on the 2nd Jan she was diagnosed with bone cancer, I am at a loss what to do, because it has come back so quick is this more aggressive??, there are so many questions I want to ask but do not want to upset my daughter, she is so brave and she is just 30 years old and has 3 young children, where can I get the answers I so desperately need.

Hi budster

I know I’ve replied to you on a different thread but I just wanted to reiterate that the helpline is there for you to contact if you wish to.  Sometimes it can help to talk things through with someone so please don’t hesitate to give them a call on 0808 800 6000.  Lines are open weekdays  9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

I hope you find it helpful.

Best wishes Sam, Facilitator 

<Empty imported post>