Have seroma/cording - any tips?

Are there any natural ways to get rid of a seroma.  Had it drained once but came back. Not so sure they will drain it again so any other ways? Really getting me down. Now got cording - sore but doing physio - any other recommendations?

me too!  I have tried to look up treatment and it suggests gentle massage and/or warm pads.  I have only had my dressings off this week so its still a bit sore for me to do that but I do put my little breast cancer heart under my arm and try to massage with that!

I too have a seroma under my arm, it feels like someone has stuck a ball in there and is really uncomfortable! It’s been the worst part of my journey so far physically and feels like a big step backwards.

Had it drained once and going back again on Monday. They don’t want to drain it too frequently due to infection risk as I need more surgery. Had initial surgery 15 days ago.

I’ve had to stop some of the exercises as they are just too painful, nurses and consultant are aware. They have told me to carry on with the exercises I can manage, have regular pain relief, and I have stronger meds at night as I just can’t get comfortable and only get around 3 hours of sleep before it wakes me up. Cushions don’t help much as they make me feel too hot.

I’ve banished my husband to the spare room so I have space to make myself as comfortable as I can!

My hospital don’t seem to have an issue with keeping on draining. Im 5.5 weeks post surgery. Had it drained at least 6/7 times since then. My chemo was actually meant to start last Thursday and has been delayed due to this still not settling down. Frustrating to sat the least.

I had mine drained several times and it delayed chrome by a week.  I chose to rest my arm completely for a week as I wondered if moving it so much was disrupting internal healing thereby creating pockets for fluid to gather.  Next drain only 50ml, big step from usual 150 to 300 so chemo began and no drain since.  I can’t advise you on stopping exercises though as my decision may not be appropriate for you.  Good luck regardless.