June 2018 Surgery anyone?

I would have joined in before but couldn’t see the correct thread for me!
Realised someone has to make one maybe?
Diagnosed 16th May dcis idc , breast conseving surgery 27th June, Still waiting for results!

Hi littledo

Sorry that you havent had a response yet, most unusual for this busy community.  As your surgery was at the very end of June, you may like to join the July surgery thread?  I am very sure they wont mind and there will be lots of similarities for you all to share.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

littledoo

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum.  Anna has suggested a thread that might be useful to you to come into contact with ladies who at your point in your treatment, there are lots of lovely ladies on here who will be able to help and support you.

Have you been in contact with your bcn to see if your results are back yet?

Helena xx

Hi littledoo… I skipped June…on April may and July and you’re very welcome on those threads too. Hope you get your results soon. It took 5 weeks for mine after first op. The waiting is awful. Fingers crossed xx

Hi littledoo,  well I had a mastectomy in June. My story is a little different as my original cancer diagnosis was 8 years ago! I had my surgery after 5 years of lymphoedema  issues. I had another cancer scare before Easter and had more biopsies but luckily it was just scar tissue that had changed. 

Its awful waiting for results and I hope you get yours soon.

Good luck and I hope you are recovering well.

Thanks for your replies.
I dont need a thread with women going through surgery in June now.
Finally got my results.
clear margins, no nodes.Hooray, the best I could hope for at this stage.
Tamoxifen and Radiotherapy, when I finally get some in my slowwww area, could be 10 weeks away.
gonna have to go back and work through it as is a busy time for me in the autumn . Hopefully I will continue to be resilient in Treatments.
So Ill.pop over to Adjuvant therapies and Radiotherapy threads.
E xxxx