M&S post surgery bras going spare

Hi everyone -
I had a double mastectomy in March and got way too many post surgery bras (these ones) because I bought some and they sent me some in the wrong size then sent more, then my mum bought me some. Most are unworn. Happy to put in the post for free for anyone who might need them for upcoming surgery. 

I have 1x 32C, 1x 32D, 1x 34C, 1x 34D and 1x 36C. I found I needed a side bigger than my usual one after my reconstruction as I was a bit swollen. Let me know if you’d like any and I can pop them in the post  

Oh I also have a John Lewis unwired / padded 34D with label on (back fastening) 

Hi,

Are they a smaller fit than what actually say they are on website, I’m struggling to find a good comfy fitting bra. I am a 32D well I was before surgery, I had single mastectomy with immediate reconstruction 2 weeks ago and bought some post surgery bras front fastening from asda size 12 but they don’t feel comfy and then I bought a high impact sports bra from sports direct and that’s too tight and very uncomfortable. I’m struggling and very unsure on what size to get to help with swelling too. Xx

Aw so nice of you! If they’re still going spare then yes please. I’m just have my pre op stuff done in readiness…

Hope you’re happy with your outcome x