Recent surgery for tissue expander/implant

Had surgery 3 days ago to replace tissue expander for implant/lipomodelling from stomach and nipple dissection and reconstruction. I am currently in agony with my tummy and consultant does not want bra worn till been to the wound clinic a week after the op so the reconstructed nipple does not not squashed. Terribly uncomfortable and after surgery the consultant explained will probably need left good breast lifting for symmetry. My question is how soon would I have to wait before the uplift op of good breast as I currently off work and would rather not like if can help it another period of sickness as was off last year for 6 months from May to November after having 2 WLE’s and sentinel node removal then the mastectomy and 1st stage reconstruction! For background I had high grade DCIS in right breast and could not get clear margins. Please advise.  Thank you this is my first post

Hi - I hope someone replies to your post - as I am very interested to see what others who have been through these procedures have to say. I am a bit behind you, I still have the tissue expander in and am waiting for a date for exchange surgery, been told probably next month sometime - I think I will need some lipo as well, and will be having my left ‘good’ breast uplifted at some stage. I had IDC with DCSI in my right breast and had a mastectomy in September last year.

Keep us updated with your progress. ?