Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tattoo to cover scar

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Tattoo to cover scar

Hi TS

Thanks for your message.

My tattoo didn't hurt as I can't feel that side, well I say didn't hurt, there was a bit around the middle by my breast bone that I felt, and a bit by my shoulder.  Apart from that it was well worth it.

Happy hunting for the perfect tattoo.

S x

Oh and isn't it risky vs a- vie lymphedema? Or is that only if you have the needle on your arm? Where does the arm officially ''stop'' with regards to this? I have seen piccies online of women with tats over the chest and up to the shoulder - a dangerous idea surely?

Firstly Sarah, I love your phoenix tattoo in the other thread

secondly for those in the uk, I found this site - I am not recommending just sharing what my random googling led to, i have not used their services.

https://www.mastectomytattoosuk.com/

thirdly - how much does it hurt to get tattooed on the site of your scar? Is it the one benefit to the area potentially being numb?

Stay strong lovelies!

TS xx

Hi Debbie

If you give me your email address i can send you a picture.

Kind regards

Sarah

Hi Sarah, thanks for replying. Yes I would like to see it - I don’t know how to private message!

Hi Debbie

I've just seen your post.  I had a phoenix on my left breast to cover up my mastectomy scars.  If you want to let me have your email address i can send you a picture.

Kind regards

Sarah 

Tattoo to cover scar

Hello ladies. I had left mastectomy in 2016. Was discouraged from having reconstruction at the time and now can’t face more surgery, so am thinking about a scar covering tattoo. Anyone had one? I live in London - any recommendations? Thanks. Debbie