Todays Appointment with Surgeon

Hello ladies

today was my appointment with the surgeon who will operate on my Breast at some point between now and 13/2. I feel very positive and just want it dealt with so I can move on.

i did think I would be daverstated but I feel a great weight has been lifted no I know what will happen going forward.I have the same cancer in my breast that my sister ad in 2013. She has made a good recovery. So I hope I will to.

i am expecting to have black days but I will try my very best not to.

kind regards 

Hi Flower Lady,

I have my appointment witht the surgeon tomorrow so I’m pleased to hear you feel better after it. I feel pretty positive too as I’m hoping I won’t have to have further treatment after surgery (apart from nipple reconstruction).

Are you having one breast done or both? I only have cancer (DCIS) in one but was recommended bilateral mx due to family history. Since then though I have found out less relatives had breast cancer than I originally thought. Now it looks like the surgery team only want to do the one affected breast. I understand this but would really prefer to have both done together to eliminate this happening again.

At the moment that is the thing that is stressing me out the most! I was mentally prepared for both to be done together…