Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to posting

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: New to posting

Hi Kim,

That's lovely to read - we're so glad you're finding the Forum useful. The community here is incredibly supportive and knowledgable. If you ever need any clinical advice you can call our nurses for free on 0808 800 6000. 

Or if you ever have any Forum related questions, please don't hesitate to contact the moderators 🙂

Best wishes,

Saskia

Highlighted

Thank you Saskia I think I am sorted now , I cant begin to tell you how much info and support I have found on the site , I have gleaned so much information to help me move forward with what's happening to me I feel so much more in control than I did .

Thank you again Kim xx

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi KC57,

Thank you for getting in touch and sorry for the late response.

It looks like you've been posting on the November 19 chemo starters board now - Is there anything else you need help with?

Thank you and sending you our best wishes,

Saskia

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi kc57, sorry you find yourself on here if you go to November 2019 chemo starters thread, you should just be able to hit reply and you can post on there and 👭👭with everyone ❤️Hope this helps 💕💕Shi xx

Highlighted

New to posting

Dear moderator I wanted to join the November 19 chemo starters but I’m not sure I posted in the right place (sorry) can you help as my post doesn’t appear in that thread 

kind regards KC