Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access most recent posts

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Not able to access most recent posts

Definitely, it's a time when we really need to be able to communicate with the outside world - cancer and COVID 19 - double whammy .I hope they fix all the glitches ,such a shame it puts people off posting . 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Thanks Jill

I've realised that they have basically changed the page numbering around so the latest page is now page 1. This has happened before and was not happening the other week so no doubt it is a tweak they've done to fix one problem but didn't realise the changes that were made re-instated this issue!  Having worked many years ago in software development I can see why this has happened but it shouldnt have, particularly when we are all feeling so vulnerable right now and need a very easy forum to use!

Nicky x

Highlighted
Community Champion

It's been like that in the Community Champions private group since the website was re-developed last year -it's very frustrating and we have Community Champions who don't post anymore as a consequence .You can get to the most recent post by changing how you view the thread to oldest to newest but then you have to scroll through the posts to get to the most recent at the bottom of the page or if you have contributed to the thread you can get to the most recent one by going through topics I have contributed to via your avatar .Its not user friendly at all and it would be good if it could be resolved for all threads.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Not able to access most recent posts

Hi

I belong to a long running thread and have wanted to post a new message since a few days ago. When I access the thread I only get the very first thread, which was written many years ago. I cannot see the latest or most recent posts on the thread. This is the case even if I try to access by the page numbers at the side of the thread which show how many pages there are.

Very frustrating, please undo what has been done or amend any changes. I am sure this must be happening with other threads, not just the one I regularly update. If you can’t access or read the latest posts it will make users think a thread is not active or not either read it or try to get support from it.

Nicky