Did you mean: 

PM usage - a question for a moderator

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: PM usage - a question for a moderator

Hi helen44,

Thank you for your patience.

Once again, we are sorry to see that you have had some issues with the email notifications. We have checked it and it seems that all your account settings are correct. Can I please ask you to check your spam emails? It is possible that the notification emails have ended up there.

If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to get in touch and contact us at moderator@breastcancernow.org.

Best wishes,

Zoe

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @helen44 thank you for your post and for letting us know.

We're sorry to hear you have missed your notifications. We will look into this for you and get back to you here shortly.

Many thanks,
Shareena
Social Media Officer

Highlighted

Hi 

Just wondering if you are still looking into my query on PMs - ie why do we not get an email notification when receiving a PM anymore? It's very frustrating and I have missed a few over last months  because I don't sign on very often as I don't need to to read the threads.

Your help is appreciated. 

Many thanks 

Helen

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi delly,

Thank you for your post.

Thanks for flagging this. It seems that other users experience the same issue. We are currently looking into this.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience cause.

Best wishes,

Zoe

Highlighted

Hi Moderators

I haven't been on for a couple of weeks. Have just tried to access an email in my inbox a number of times, but keep getting a deep info pink band appearing across the base of the screen. This is allowing me to access an "input message" box to "send", but not access to my "inbox" mail.

Have checked my settings.

Has something changed procedure wise for private messaging, in the last couple of weeks, that I'm not aware of?

I can't access the listings for previously received or sent messages.

Any help or advise appreciated.

Thanks, Delly xxx

Highlighted

Thank you Zoe Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi helen44,

I am glad to see that you are now able to send private messages. Regarding the email notifications, it came to our attention as other users experience the same problem. We are currently working on fixing this issue as soon as possible.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Best wishes,

Zoe

Highlighted

Thank you Zoe. I have successfully sent a PM just now.

What about email notifications for new private messages? I have checked My Settings & the box is ticked correctly for PMs.

Regards, Helen

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello helen44,

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to read that you have difficulties in sending a private message. We checked your account and it seems that everything is normal. Can you please try to send a message again? If this continues to be a problem please send an email to moderator@breastcancernow.org and we will be able to look into this further for you.

Sending you our best wishes,

Zoe

Highlighted

PM usage - a question for a moderator

Hi BCN Moderators

Can you help please? Is there a limit on how many PMs you can send? I have sent 3 in the last week & it now keeps telling me I have reached my limit and try later. Last used it on Fri 7/2 and I cannot use it today. Also I used to receive an email notification when I had been sent a PM and that hasn't worked for a month.

Thanks, Helen