Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refering "Inappropriate Posts"

4 REPLIES 4
Community Champion

Re: Refering "Inappropriate Posts"

Hi,

Thanks for response.  However, again I was not asking about spam.  Perhaps my previous  communications were unclear.  Anyway, no need to respond to this reply.

Regards,

Chick x

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Chick1 thank you for your post. 

The referrer would not receive a notification but the reported spam would be flagged to moderators to review and take appropriate action. 

Kind regards,
Shareena 
Social Media Officer 

Community Champion

Hello Helena,

Thanks for that.  As initial Post, I was not really asking about the Spam and Scam type post referral.  As indicated previously, their removal is sufficient response.  So what does happen if someone has a specific concern/opinion.  For example,  would the referrer receive a specific response by email or whatever within a certain time frame, irrespective of whether the concern is upheld or not?

Regards,

Chick x

Community Manager

Hi Chick,

The moderators receive a notification then mark the content as spam, removing it from the Forum. Usually this is the process unless the referrer has a particular question or concern that they would like answered.

Thanks,

Helena

Community Champion

Refering "Inappropriate Posts"

Hello,

Just wondering what happens if you refer a post as "Inappropriate" due to the content of the Post or unease about the Poster  (using the set options menu at the side of a Post when logged on),  what happens after that?  For example who looks into it and, where appropriate, would the referrer receive a response? (not to referral of scam and spam as their removal is a good enough response!)

Regards,

Chick x