cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam

16 REPLIES 16
Noodle101

Re: Spam

Thank you for the update, I see the e-mail I had received seems to have disappeared from my folder so I imagine it was deleted when they cleaned up the Spam e-mails.

Bernard_BCN
Community Manager

Justplainpat

Yes, apparently I am about to make a fortune on bitcoin too. It’s all quite depressing that our safe space has been flooded with such potentially sinister tripe... 

19Sue

I've had it too. Thanks for posting the address to forward it to. As previously said, very disappointing that my address has been accessed from here. 

murphsmum

I’ve had one too, forwarded it to ‘report@phising.gov.uk’

Guest user
Not applicable

I have also had a similar message. From Zoe Nguyen. Very disappointed that someone has been able to access my contact details on here. 

Wendyphillips

I have received the same private message (spam) re buying bitcoin - these are often scams and a dangerous offer to someone in difficult financial circumstances.   I hope this platform can block this activity.

Belle63

I have recieved the same private message from someone called Brooklynhall. You are right this is so insensitive these people have no morals 😠

yirg

I've also had this in my PM's 
Seriously this is not on when people are at their most vulnerable. 
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 07.49.20.png

MrsSowerberry

I have too one from Anna Philips. 😥

yirg

Yes I've had one as well. I've repported it to Gmail as phishing. With so many reports the site has potentially been hacked.
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 07.42.46.png

Witch4

I have received the same message - from an AnnaPhillips

mgm98

I received same message.  Different sender name. 

LouJP

I have the same issue

spam private message?

Deborah322

I have received the same message.  Scummy. 

lisa49

Hi, I don’t have an answer, but just to say I have received a spam private message today too (not sure how anyone can be so insensitive as to target people with cancer!)

1207A727-B993-4F5D-BE37-3A5F736FC60E.jpeg

Noodle101

Spam

How do I report a member for sending a spam type of email?