Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to post message

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Last 3 weeks of chem

Hi Lozer ,maybe post on this thread via link below and you can talk to ladies at a similar stage with their chemo and see how everyone is dealing with this .https://forum.breastcancernow.org/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/December-2019-Chemo-Starters/td-p/...

Highlighted

Hi, Thanks for agreeing with me.

Highlighted

Hi I started my chemo on 20th December. That is why I am on the weekly ones, supposed to be 9 had 6. Just the last 3 to go and he said that to me.

Highlighted

I am with you, carry on with your treatment. Even if you did get the virus it doesn't mean you won't recover from it. I am having a phone call with my oncologist on Friday, I hope he doesn't say that to me. We have to keep positive; they said this morning on TV that several people who have cancer have caught the virus but have now recovered from it.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi Lozer, when did you start your chemo ? I will post you a link to the chemotherapy monthly threads - if you post in one of the groups there you can discuss the situation with other ladies who are going through this too .Such a difficult situation.

Highlighted

Last 3 weeks of chem

Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyone out there has had the same experience as me.  Yesterday my Oncologist phoned as planned instead of the face to face chat we had it over the phone.  At the end he asked me if I still wanted to go ahead with the last 3 chemo sessions.  He said alot of people were saying they wanted to stop.  He said because of my age 66 I could pick up the virus at the hospital.  If i don't complete my treatment the cancer could come back or I die of the Coronavirus what a decision.  I told him I will be there on Friday.  What does everyone else think?

Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Unable to post message

No ,just press reply to make a comment .If you want to start a new topic for discussion press start a topic .

Highlighted

Oh right! From the help pages it sounded like to make a comment that you have to click start a new thread to post a comment. Thank you for your help! 😊

Highlighted
Community Champion

You can't start new topics within an existing  thread just press reply to the last message to post a comment /ask a question - it's just one long conversation in each thread.You can start a new thread in each sub section if you want to start a completely new conversation / topic .

Highlighted

I still don't seem to have an option to start a new thread, this is what the page looks like.. am I supposed to be seeing the start a new thread option on here?

6102CD56-111F-4FD9-A172-BE5E5D4B4ABB.jpeg

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi all,

You should be able to post/reply on boards now as the issue has been rectified.

However, if you do continue to have issues, please do let us know and we will look into it again.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Best wishes,

Saskia 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. This issue is being looked into currently and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

Thank you and we're very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,

Saskia 

Highlighted

Thank you. 😊

Highlighted
Community Champion

They are aware and looking into it .

Highlighted

Me too, thought it was a problem with my phone. I wanted to ask a question but can't get on 🙁

Highlighted

I don’t seem to be able to post in any of the sections on any board. It will allow me to reply to people but there’s no option for me to start a new thread on any board. 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Can you post in the secondary private group ? 

Highlighted
Community Champion

I'm presuming that when they locked the Ask the Nurses board they accidentally locked the secondary boards also .I posted about it in the Community Champions group - hopefully the moderators will address it urgently .

Highlighted
Community Champion

Lots of messages are showing the locked symbol, which I’ve only just noticed. I tried yesterday to post on a thread and the reply option wasn’t there, presumably it was locked. 
Can only assume this is something accidentally auctioned by the developers? Please sort out ASAP as how can we get support, and support others, when there’s no way of replying?
Very disgruntled 

Nicky

Highlighted
Community Champion

It looks like all the boards in the secondary section are locked so you can't post .How strange - it's not just you .The moderators should pick this up in the morning if not I will e mail them .Very frustrating when you want to post .You maybe private message if you want to chat to someone you've already spoken to? 

Highlighted

Hi Jill

I can reply to you but I still can't reply to other posts elsewhere?

https://forum.breastcancernow.org/t5/Treatments-and-medical-issues/capceitabine/td-p/1327870

Deb x

Highlighted
Community Champion

I noticed this was happening in a few sections of the forum yesterday too .It seems ok now ? Are you able to post normally now Nicole /Deb ? I know you can't post in the Ask the Nurses sections as of yesterday if you were trying to post there.

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Please see if you can raise problems with use on the speak to a moderator facility❤️ Hopefully Jill will be along and put a link in, she’s a wizard with technology ❤️Thanks in advance Jill 💕💕Shi xx

Highlighted

Hi Nicole

I'm having trouble this morning too.  A post I've tried to reply on a different thread doesnt have the "reply" option yet I've been able to a reply to your message?  Can anyone help us please?!

Deb x

Highlighted

Unable to post message

Hello,

I don't seem to be able to post messages on any board. 

There's no 'start a new thread' for me to click on