Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What this board is for

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: What this board is for

Hi @Lily200 and @peacock 

Thank you for your patience. We are still working to fix the problems that you're experiencing and hope to give you an update shortly. 

Best wishes, 

Saskia 

Highlighted

Hello BCN and hi Carole,

no I still can't get into our thread since you fixed the other problem. We have been together a very long time and had another long thread before this, please get us back 🙂

Lily

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Peacock,

Thank you for flagging this. We are currently looking into it and hope that you can regain access to your threads soon!

Best wishes,

Saskia

Highlighted

Hi all, I've been having problems too in trying to find our last discussions.   When I click to reply it tells me page not found, or takes me to the original discussions back in 2009.

Hope all our buddies are ok? Carole xx

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Lily200,

We experienced some issues on the Forum yesterday which have since been rectified, are you still having troubles on your end? If so, please could you send a screenshot and information of the issue to moderator@breastcancernow.org and we will take a look for you 🙂

Best wishes,

Saskia 

Highlighted

Hello well brilliant thank you. I have managed to post at the end of our thread now. However, when I initially click on darling buddies thread this takes me to one post. So I have to find everyone through the bell symbol. Could you fix that too please?

That's my Christmas list 🙂 Lily 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Lily200,

Thank you for getting in touch and for sharing this feedback.

Our product manager for the Forum has looked into this and we’ve reverted the threaded functionality which was causing this. Please let us know if this works better for you now.

Sending you our best,

Saskia

Highlighted

Hi,

could you please sort a problem out. I am part of 'moving forward after BC' and  'recovering from treatment', the thread is 'darling buddies from May - moving forward. Our thread has got jumbled up datewise making it impossible to get to the latest post to reply. The use of load more pages is a terrible idea as it prevents users from moving easily between pages and getting back to the end. Could you please sort the order out so we can read the latest posts and reply. This is not currently possible as whichever direction you go, the dates go backwards

Thanks

Lily200

Highlighted
Community Manager

What this board is for

You can use this board to ask questions about the Forum, eg perhaps you can't find how to do something, or you'd like to change your username.

One of our moderators will get back to you shortly.

If you'd like to get in touch privately, you can email us on moderator@breastcancernow.org

If your question is about breast cancer rather than the technical aspects of the Forum, please post it under the relevant board, eg if you'd like to ask a question to our breast cancer nurses, you can post it in our Ask our Nurses boards.

We hope you find our Forum helpful!

Bernard