4 Herceptin to go

Wanted to ask you all as also going to ring breast cancer nurse at Marsden later.I seem to be getting more achy on Herceptin all over especially right side and ribs opp to breast cancer.Cant hardly sleep only have 4 left.Had blood tests in November and all good and mentioned to oncologist who said probably strain not Herceptin.Its really affecting my life now had to take co codymol today.Got 1st mammogram on 5th Feb so scared it’s spread to bones even though had clear nodes and margins after lumpectomy in July and 20 radiotherapys which finished in October.Got a bit of a lump on left breast but probably scar tissue not sure but mammogram only 2 weeks away.Ive got Her2 positive ER PR neg so could it be spreading or is it Herceptin.My homecare nurse said none of her patients get these side effects really which scares me more.Any comments would be greatly appreciated I am struggling now.

Hiya, I just wanted to let you know that i had loads of aches and pains especially around my right side on herceptin, both on lower rib and the abdomen under there and around side. I’m finished since October last and the rib pain stopped, the right abdomen pain lasted, so i had an ultrasound of my organs there and all fine. I also found loads of women on herceptin who had right side aches and pains, so don’t worry. X