Abemaciclib or ribociclib in combination with fulvestrant

Hi everyone, 

I work in the Policy and Campaigns team at Breast Cancer Now. 

As you may be aware abemaciclib (Verzenio) and ribociclib (Kisqali) were both approved in combination with fulvestrant  by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) on the NHS via the Cancer Drugs Fund.

The Cancer Drugs Fund is a route which provides access to promising new treatments on the NHS while further data is collected about a drug to address any areas of clinical uncertainty that were identified during the assessment process. Following this data collection period, NICE will shortly be re-reviewing the use of these two treatments on the NHS. 

We’re currently gathering evidence and insights to help inform our response and highlight the importance of these treatment options. As part of this we would like to hear from anybody who has received either abemaciclib or ribociclib in combination with fulvestrant to hear your experiences of these treatments and inform our work. 

If you are able to help, please complete this short form by 21st  Septemberbreastcancernow.org/about-us/tell-us-your-story

With best wishes,

Holly 

Hi all, 

Following on my from my message below, these two treatment options are going to be discussed at a virtual meeting held by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence in January 2021. If anyone would like to share their experience of the treatment, please do get in touch with me and I can chat through what this involves. 

Please get in touch here breastcancernow.org/about-us/tell-us-your-story stating clearly the treatment and that you are responding to this post. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Holly

Hi 

I’m on fulvestrant combined with palbociclib and just started month ago , no side effect but just being tired .