Lung fear

Just back from hospital to see how i am responding to herceptin. Has started to shrink breast tumour but has not worked on small tumour s on lungs. They are going to start me chemo tablets. Got myself in a right state. My mind going into overdrive. Trying so hard to be positive. 

Hello Biker,

Just seen your Post. Sorry to hear that you are going through such an anxious time at the moment. Glad to hear that the breast tumour is shrinking. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the chemo tablets will be effective as well on the small lung tumour. When do you start the chemo tablets? Are you still on chemo as well with the herceptin? I always remember you saying you were on Herceptin and Letrazole but don’t remember you mentioning chemo in previous posts.

I can only imagine how it must feel but I hope you can keep positive. I hope you have got someone to talk things through with directly and/or use the helpline available here if need be.

Sending you lots of hugs ? and positive wishes Biker, ? X

Hello Biker,

You keep positive as much as you can Biker. Bleeding chemo better obliterate the b*****r. It must have been such a shock to receive the secondary diagnosis. Lots of help and support on the Secondaries thread. People who will understand more about what you are going through. Thinking of you and Fingers crossed ? for the new treatment ?