Palbociclib And Exemestane

Hi I’ve posted before but didn’t get much response. On my 3 rd batch of Palbociclib and just hoping to hear from anyone on the same treatment and how it’s going 

? xx

Hi @Blonde67  Thank you for your post and sorry that you haven’t had a reply yet. You may find it helpful to speak to one of our Breast Care Nurses on the free Helpline, 0808 800 6000. You can also get in touch with our Nurses in the Ask Our Nurses area of the Forum and they can respond to you online.

Alternatively, you might be interested in our someone like me services - the Someone Like Me phone service can put you in touch with a volunteer who can support you by telephone. You’ll speak to someone who’s had a similar experience to you, who has finished their treatment and has been trained to help. We also have a Someone Like Me email service where a volunteer will support you by email correspondence.

Best wishes,
Shareena
Forum Moderation Team

Hi Blonde 67, I just saw that you replied to my post in May this year but I didn’t see it My apologies, I hope that you are doing ok and sending you a hug I’m not too good at navigating this sort of thing!