Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small HER2+

Community Manager

Re: Small HER2+

Hi Whitmic4,

Thank you for posting. This sounds like a really tough decision. If you like, you can reach out to our clinical nurses for support and advice, they are available on 0808 800 6000. If you prefer, you could copy and paste this message into the Ask Our Nurses board where they can respond directly to you.

Hopefully, someone can get back to your query here in the meantime 🙂

Sending you our best wishes,





Small HER2+

Hi all,

was diagnosed with DCIS, op in April, all removed, alongside for me was unfortunately 2.5mm focus of invasive. I had to wait 6 weeks for SLNB, results this last Monday all clear thank goodness. I have a meeting with Oncology tomorrow where they want to discuss Chemo. From speaking to the nurse it will be my choice. I would rather they tell me to be honest. I’m inclined to go with it as I really want to do everything I can in to try and stop it coming back. I’ve been looking on Nice for some information and found as of yesterday, due to Covid, to allow Herceptin without Chemo. I’m so worried of making the wrong choice and regretting my decision. Any feedback from anyone?