gallbladder?

hi everyone,
i’m a bit worried,
since just before chemo, i had a very very slight dull ache in my right upper abdomen almost all the time! It kept up all through chemo, a bit of flank pain during A/C that seemed to improve with wind, and this right side discomfort, almost like a really very light stitch (not bad at all, just knew it was there). Then during Taxol and herceptin, that discomfort kept up, but i also started to feel a point of soreness sometimes when i wear an underwired bra, like a tender bruised feeling when pressed, looks to be exactly where my gallbladder is on diagrams. I have not had any bad gripping pain like i usually read with gallstones though, so i don’t know, and these aches come and go now!

I just wanted to see has anyone else experienced anything like this? I had a 2cm tumour with negative nodes and no vascular invasion! I got no scans, and my oncologist said he’s not worried!

thanks

I should say, i was diagnosed in June, had surgery a week and a half later, started chemo about seven weeks later and have just had my fourth herceptin alone!

Thanks for the reply Slowski, mine is definitely not from bone, definitely i’m the soft abdomen and the tender point is if you were to go to breast bone and about four inches down to the right and press there, it’s seems to be digestion related, can get worse after eating sometimes etc

it’s so hard not to worry about the liver. i would do somersaults if it’s ‘just gallbladder’

Also my onc said the same about the blood tests. Mine have been fine too, and i’ve had this pain about eight months at this stage with no change in bloods.

I have had gallstone pain for a whilebefore diagnosis Ellie. It os on myright side under my ribs and feels as you said, like a bad stitch that goes through to my back. I take spasmanol that really helps. I have also heard that coder vinegar also helps. Can you ask for an ultrasound to help with diagnosis x

Thanks Ali49, i’m going to ask for a us.
Was your ache constantly bad or did it just feel like discomfort sometimes? did you have any tender to touch area or like your bra would annoy you?

I have no pain tonight for instance, even the tender to touch point is nowhere to be found tonight which happens sometimes. I take milk thistle, i was kind of overdosing on cider vinegar and having some unusual ache around my right kidney so i stopped, it doesn’t happen on milkthistle.

I’m hoping the fact it comes and goes means it’s more bilary colic related from some sort of issue with gallbladder and not liver! ugh, i hate this worry!!!

I also get slight right near shoulder ache that comes and goes, i can’t work out of its related to the herceptin or right upper quadrant ache.

My pain was comstamt some days but mostly came and went. It was like crippling wind pa8ns sometimes. The are under my breast - the ribs, was tender and went round to my back xx