cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aveeno cream?

5 REPLIES 5
JaneBelinda

Re: Aveeno cream?

Couldn’t wait to get off E45 and use Aveeno lotion. It’s great and 9 rads sessions in I’m not really seeing any skin change either which is great x

Citty

I used it before, during and after my radiotherapy! I've used it for ages and, as it hasn't got SLS in it, continued to use it during my treatment.

ANNIEAPPLE

I am using aveeno- both oil and cream depending on how I feel. I like them both. Pre radiotherapy, during and now I have eaten lots of nuts especially almonds as I read they are high in vitamin e and good for skin. I googled best food for skin and ate lots of that food plus gallons of water. So far 10 days since finish my skin is good. I've been slightly itchy, a bit a glow but no more- yet! Every day I wonder if this will be the day that my skin goes!
Good luck!
Xx
pinklily

Are you having radiotherapy at the moment, or did you use it when you were having it.
Citty

I use the one called Moisturising Creamy Oil, which isn't an oil at all! I prefer the lotions to creams as they absorb quicker.

pinklily

Aveeno cream?

I've read how wonderful Aveeno cream is, but looking online there are so many different ones. 

Which is the one I should buy, with tripple oats, shea butter, lotion or cream, would appreciate it if I could be pointed in the right direction please, I'm using Nivia and Alo vera at the moment, but would like the Aveeno as a stand by for when I start radiotherapy.