CBD oil

Hiya all

I read a while back a comment about a company in America that is recommended for CBD oil. Apparently if you tell them what type of cancer you have and what treatment, they advise on what CBD oil to get.

Does anybody have the company details please?

thanks 

There’s a company called flora fusion in Scotland who have a very good reputation 

CBD oil from SMPLSTC CBD is my favorite. They have topical stuff that works great. I’d highly recommend. 

SMPSLTC CBD Topicals

I think the company is ilavahemp. Their products are formulated with several ingredients including Hemp. All CBD products listed on their website for sale contain less than 0.3% THC and are permitted for interstate commerce in the United States of America.

Hello! I’m not sure about the specific company you mentioned, but I’ve heard positive things about PremiumJane and PureKana as reputable CBD oil brands. They both have a variety of products to choose from and offer third-party lab testing for quality assurance. However, I would recommend consulting with your healthcare provider before taking any CBD oil, especially if you’re undergoing cancer treatment. It’s always better to be safe and informed about any potential interactions or side effects.