Eyebrow Microblading before Chemo

Hi, I am new to this forum just joined today :smileyvery-happy: 

I was diagnosed with breast cancer a month ago and had a single mastectomy two weeks ago. I start chemo in 3 weeks and wanted to have my eyebrows microbladed before i start. I have seen a lot people have had this done before but I am finding it a mind field to find a good reputable place, there are so many. 

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the portsmouth/ Southampton area in Hampshire? 

Thank you all Cx 

Hi Carlina967

I am sorry that you havent had a reply yet.  Hopefully someone will be along soon with a recommendation for you.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Hiya

my brother looked into this for me and was advised that you need to get it done about 4 weeks prior to Chemo

Hopefully you’ll have time, unfooI haven’t. Looks like I’ll have to learn to draw them on x

Carlina, I’ve just picked this up so am probably too late, but hoping you didn’t get it done! I was told 4 weeks by my chemo nurse - 1 week before I started! I learned to draw on eyebrows at the free make up session. Saved me from going around looking startled!!!

I would recommend you to wait after the chemo. I don’t think if the procedure will be done just some days or weeks before the chemo, it won’t leave the result you desire for. On top, you won’t be able to remove them as everybody does, and you’ll be forced to search how to remove microblading eyebrows at home. There are many ways to design your eyebrows with makeup products that can look even better than microbleding and won’t force you to have the same style all the time for the rest of your life.