Forum Category For Women Living Alone.

Just wondering if the categories on here/ the options you can chose, to post under, might benefit from a bit of a re-jig? Some sub- categories have virtually no ‘traffic’. Other categories are very heavily used.

Based on my experience, and what I read on here ( regularly)  I’d like to suggest a sub-category is set up, and is prominently called “Coping Alone”. 

Hi @Wonky , thank you for your post and thoughts. We have passed this onto our Forum team and will consider your suggestion. 

Best wishes,
Shareena 
Social Media Officer 

An interesting idea Wonky. I would say that people with partners may consider themselves alone because they may not be in a healthy relationship. There may be other living situations where people are around but they are alone for example house share situations, people living with relatives. Just putting it out there in a friendly way in terms of what would specifically define coping alone. :slight_smile:

Good idea. It has different implications if you’re living alone and dealing with breast cancer. I find it helpful when women can empathise with the issues specific to living without a partner