339322posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations for electric shaver for armpits post snb

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Recommendations for electric shaver for armpits post snb

I use the Phillips Norelco One Blade. I was let down when I first bought it because it wasnt a clean shave and I had to relearn how to shave with it. But it's very rare that I clean shave and I use it to trim and touch up my beard which I keep no longer than a 5 (not really sure how long that is, thats just the size of guide I use for the One Blade). I also use it to eliminate the hairs off my neck below my beard and go over with a Gillete Mach 5 to get it baby smooth.
Check this article if you're still confused about which shaver to get.

Highlighted
Community Champion

No Denzel, not long term, only until you’re healed. My hair hasn’t grown back where my nodes have been removed, as I’m on hormone treatment it’s very sparse on the other side. So....I’m not bothering ! 😆

Silly question,

i had a lumpectomy and 3 nodes removed. I was told to not shave or wax. I forgot to ask if this was only during treatment or is this long term?

I use the Braun epilator/electric razor. It's not as close a shave as the wet razor but more than adequate. So what if you've got a bit of underarm hair? I see it as a badge of honour for us Cancer Warriors!

How does the various products mentioned on the list compare, and which one can be said to be the best? https://must11.com/best-flushing-toilet/

I've just had a lumpectomy and have been told that I can no longer use a razor, so I was pleased to see this post. Am I allowed to ask for advice on which shaver to buy ? Thanks.

In general, I think that the Panasonic Arc5 is the best wet dry electric shaver, an inexpensive one that is great for traveling. Considering that it copes well with its main function - it shaves cleanly - it is often used regularly at home. By the way, additional confirmation of the reliability and durability of the device is a 2-year warranty from Remington TM.

Thanks gals

Im not too bothered about a close shave at the minute.... au naturale is ok with me. I’ve actually found my electric razor trimmer attachment which keeps hair short. It’s wet and dry one so I’ll try it out later,  on good side with shaving oil/gel and dry... see which I have the least irritation with. Will just keep trimming in the meantime.

xx

I find rubbing a bit of talcum powder onto my armpits helps to stop the shaver dragging. I was using one from Waitrose that was talc free called SenSpa, which smelled lovely but was £4.50 for 100g until I realised it was actually just scented cornflour and I could buy that for 75p for 250g!

Recommendations for electric shaver for armpits post snb

Hi all

Ive always had problems with shaving rashes in armpits using wet razor so I tend to shave less often. I have tried dry shaving with electric but I still get problem but to a lesser degree. The gadget I used was quite broad.... any recommendations as to best shaver to get and tips for reducing risk of reactions.

thanks xx