Scalp care

I have now lost all my hair and I’m just wondering what I should be using in the shower on my scalp. Any ideas anyone please?

Beauty despite cancer do a good scalp care kit Also a silk pillowcase is gentle on scalp All tips that have been passed down on threads, I’m sure others will pop on to offer tips soon too :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi xx

Hi

Best things I did when had hair shaved during chemo were invest in silk pillow cases and some lightweight chemo caps to wear at night & round the house…that head can get cold at this  time  of  year.

One watch out re scalp care products (and it may be just me), I have quite oily skin and used some natural scalp conditioner/moisturiser that should have been great but made my head all spotty…so don’t overdo the scalp care (or waste money on things you don’t need!).

Good luck and that hair will be back before you know it, wish mine wasn’t quite so plentiful in tier 4!

Sam

Hi, this time last year I lost my hair & I just used baby aveeno wash. Which was okay, I was advised by another patient to gently massage my scalp. So I used whatever oil, cream etc that agreed on my scars, on my scalp… Also invest in a bamboo fibre beanie to wear around the house & to bed, very comfortable… Or a silk scarf maybe an idea. 

Hope that makes sense & offers you some help. Take care x