Another scanxiety

Had the result of my CT scan today, scan only done yesterday so super speedy! Vinorelbine hasn’t worked for me after 3 cycles so I will be starting on Eribulin next week. This was my choice over Paclitaxel which will be in the wings.

I know many on the forum have had these chemos. Just feeling a bit sad that I seem to be running out of options and for me chemos are hard to tolerate. I was so lucky to get 3 years out of a targeted trial, it all felt too easy.

Need a good kick up the b**t!!

Hi Stillhere - and you are!

I know what it’s like when you get results that show a treatment hasnt been effective and you have to start all over again.  Like me there are fewer options as we are a long way down the secondary road. I am on Eribulin at the moment (I also put pacitaxel back in it’s box for a later date) and have just had a stable (if not improving) CT scan particularly of my liver, bones are also stable.

Sending you a big hug and a cyber piece of the chocolate cake I’ve just baked to help keep your chin up.  Feel free to ask any questions either on here or by PM, happy to help where I can.

Nicky xx

Big hugs. The good news is that there are options still there for you, although it’s a bu**er to keep starting them :frowning:As Nicky says , you ARE still here…and enjoy the cake, you deserve every bite. X