67.7K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aromasin(Exemestane) and Afinitor (Everolimus)

3 REPLIES 3
Gina G

Re: Aromasin(Exemestane) and Afinitor (Everolimus)

Thank you 

Thank you.
That is good to know. 
nicky08
Community Champion

Hi emerald

Although you have had a reply from our lovely Carolyn if you look further down this 1st page of the Treatments and Medical Issues (in the Secondary BC part of the forum) you will see another thread about this drug combination. There are quite a few comments/posts on there from ladies either on this combo or have had it in the past.

If you are new to the forum it can be tricky to navigate and find these existing threads but if you start off on the main page of the forum you’ll see lots of topics(shown in boxes), if you click on the Secondary BC one you’ll get to this part and then be able to find the Treatments and Medical Issues section. 

Nicky x

Carolyn52

Hello ..

I've been on this regime for just a month and have found it better to split the pills ..one morning and one evening as I got a headache and felt sicky taking both together.

Had a sore mouth but got difflam from hospital today ..there are lots of ladies here that have had no problem with it ..I take small dose of 5 mgs a day.

You will be fine

Hugs xxx
Emerald

Aromasin(Exemestane) and Afinitor (Everolimus)

I Have been recommended to take these two drugs for metastaic breast cancer,Stage 4.

I would welcome hearing from anyone who is taking these and their experience of taking them. I am quite concerned about the reported side effects

Thank you