cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBD OIL AND CANCER

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Re: CBD OIL AND CANCER

I am in the UK just diagnosed with breast cancer I would like some help with what to buy with cbd also the strength it needs to be to be of benifit

Highlighted

Thank you for yoyr reply. Ive given up on this as in the UK you cant be sure what you are buying as it is illegal so there is no regulation of products. 

Highlighted

I also use CBD daily

Highlighted

Lost my grandmother a long time ago and wish she had the opportunity to use CBD Oil.  We have been denied this amazing plant extract for 70 years.  I am not under treatment and do not have anyone close to me currently suffering but wanted to peak my head in on this one as I hold it close to my heart.

Because of the FDA, the no one can say CBD does anything but it is hard to argue with the tons of people using it with great success.  I use CBD for my disabilities from my time in the military.  Found a great company with honest products, good prices and lots of education.  If you hav any questions I would love to help.  I use CBD every day.  

HH

Cool info on their site for education: 

CBD

Cannabis Oil

What is hemp?

Highlighted

Thank you x

Highlighted

Hi Buff,

I do not have cancer, my wife's best friend did. I was very frustrated at the treatment she received and I was not allowed to interfere. I got so mad. Since then I have been researching. I do not accept that no headway has been made in this field for so many years with all the millions of pounds given. I do not have a profile because I am not receiving treatment and I have nothing to ask of anyone here. If you need help in researching anything or are looking for answers that you cannot find I will gladly help in any way I can.

Kind Regards,

Bradley.

Highlighted

Hi Passive

I'm very interested in your thoughts on this subject. Thank you for posting this.  I look forward to hearing more from you. I am avidly reading about anything that I can do to help me feel better and live well with my cancer met pals. They are likely to be my constant companions but Im trying to kerp them in their place and limit the damage they do. Maybe even say goodbye to some of them. The cannabis plant looks like it could be an ally for people like me but for some reason its out of bounds in the uk. Still want to find out more though as like to be well informed. 

You can see who I am and why I am in this site by reading my profile. Please can you put sone information on your profile. I really value the ability to be 'introduced' to folk who write in here via their profiles and stories. Ok I know they could be fake but I prefer to trust till proved wrong. 

Highlighted

Hi, There is a lot of research out there if you look on internet, just on Netflix alone there is a ton of documentaries that delve into the studies of THC and CBD from the Cannabis plant and TedX do plenty of talks on it.

There are white coat peeps in other countries like Israel that have been studying the medical benefits for years of this plant. There are no restrictions on study because the Government do not hinder like in the UK and USA. They will not admit it has any medical value although they have several patent's on its use and allow production of it here in the UK for Drugs export to the USA. It has over a hundred compounds. I think CBD 3 is the one to look at as far as breast cancer is concerned. As it has been proven to cause breast cancer cells to self destruct, ( apoptosis ). There are hundreds of papers on PubMed.com available on medical studies still, although sadly the American Government have taken over 400 plus papers down. Dr Cristina Sanchez phd has lots of info on The benefits of CBD and breast cancer and has been studying the plant for many years and has done clinical trials on CBD 3. You can find her online. Scientists have found that it can dramatically help and halt in many cases the symptoms of Seizures and epilepsy. This is fact, Teresa May was asked by a young boys mother if she could legalise the use because her son was having 300 plus seizures a day and in decline, she did nothing. I have been investigating this for a long time and I know the things I am writing about are true and I can back them up with published papers and studies. I am sorry if anyone thinks I am going on a bit but peoples lives matter. I am not here to mislead anyone, I am here to provide information to people that are looking for it. Good Luck to you all and God Bless.

Highlighted

Ive been looking into the use of CBD and THC oil too. Someone I know takes a 1:1 ratio oil to alleviate treatment symptoms e.g. pain, nausea. She has been living with very pesky mets for some years and been through the mill and back. She is not taking it with a view to influencing the cancer itself though I see some people do see it as being key to their cancer status improvement. 

A wee story ... as you may know, a form if it is now able to be prescribed on the NHS in certain circumstances e.g. muscle spasm and pain in MS. A friend if mine, now gone, used to live in fesr as her son procured cannabis for her to smoke to alleviate those very symptoms. She was terrified he would be found out. It's only taken 43 yrs for research to agree with what she knew.

Highlighted

Hello ,I am waiting to start treatment  I have breast cancer , it has returned after an all clear of 8 years. I am taking the oil plus Letrozole. I have had a PET scan last week so when I go and see Oncologist again they might start me on zometa and the chemo CDK4/6.  Havd had to have 3 teeth out so this has delayed my starting of treatment ,plus I have had to have 2 stents fitted. I take oil twice a day and it is difficult to get but you can get it if you ask around. I believe the ones sold in health shops are not strong enough.what area do you live ? 

Highlighted

CBD is those kind of molecule where some people think it can heal everything and can even end wars on earth ... I think it's important to look for official scientific research https://www.naturicious.com/cbd-101/cannabidiol-for-cancer/ on cannabidiol and know how to use it and for what. CBD has been proved very usefull for sleep and pain but in many case/illness scientists found nothing incredible about cbd. More studies will come in the future but for now is pretty impossible to say that CBD can cure Cancer.

Highlighted

I recently saw a video clip of a lady called Joy Smith, who appeared on This Morning and spoke of how CBD and THC "cured" her cancer.

On the programme with her was a research consultant on cannabis consumption, who said that although there have been no double blind and controlled clinical trials, and although it doesn't work for all cancers and for all individuals, around 25 years of tissue and animal studies apparently show that the effects of treating cancer with cannabidiol can have remarkable results. It would seem that this cuts off the the blood  to tumour tissues, thereby shrivelling them and eventually causing a programmed death of cancer cells.     

Setting aside any scientific, legal, ethical and moral arguments concerning the promotion and use of CBD and THC, I note that this lady has started a peition via change org to get it legalised for medical use. There are currently just over 67,000 signatures. There are also other related petitions to do the same, so it is being taken seriously.

Highlighted

Hi there,
Try this website GreenHelix.com
Highlighted

Hi Live life

i have just started using CBD oil the legal one I have drops and capsules I al have one to help me sleep only been on it 10 days I take a capsules.e in morning and a couple of drops of the liquid at tea time then around 21 00 hours I take the sleeping one it is called sunset and the one I take at tea time comes in different strengths I went for Blue which is middle I think

the starting one is  green and there is a purple and the top one is red 

sorry can not help you more at this point 

perhaps if I see any improvement I will let you know if I am still around 

kay

Highlighted

Dear Livelife

I feel it is unlikely that anyone will feel able to respond to the question regarding the illegal use of cannibas, because it is illegal.  This is an open Forum which can be read by anyone.  There are some threads discussing the use of CBD oil.  The information they share may be of interest or help to you.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer 

Highlighted

Can anyone help?
Highlighted

CBD OIL AND CANCER

Hi,
I have HER2+ Breast cancer and am looking for cbd oil or cannabis oil for treatment.
I understand that CBD and THC are needed to help HER2 + Breast cancer and that THC is illegal but I am willing to break the law to save my own life.
If anyone could give me any info on where to purchase the best highest percentage CBD and THC or how to even make it on my own I would be very grateful.
Thanks for reading 😀