Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capecitabine/ bone and liver mets

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Capecitabine/ bone and liver mets

hi

just wanted to say how awful this is for you ,I really sympathise ,i am in a similar position ,had liver mets diagnosed in april this year and bone mets last week .had mri last week and waiting for results 

i started on abemaciclib with fulvestrant in may so hope it is working 

i had chemo ,mastectomy and radio last year so don t imagine i would be given chemo as it didn t work the first time

i have lobular breast cancer ,oestrogen positive 

positive thoughts to all

xxx

Highlighted

Hi juju68

just wondering how long you where on Palbociclib before it stopped working.xx

I am starting EC Chemo.Thought I was doing okay until scans showed just one liver mets. Getting bigger,I have a few in liver,also have bone mets.Just curious.

xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hi Julie, I’m not in the same position as you, but wanted to send a hug as you are feeling rotten. 🤗

I remember the night sweats when I first started Letrozole , and I wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy! Hubby was changing the sheets as well as me.  In the meantime, get out the chill pillow and a little towel and make life a bit better for yourself. I found cutting down sugar was helpful, and I also had a cool bath or shower every night. Hopefully someone like you will pop in soon to share. Good luck. 🍀 x

Highlighted

Capecitabine/ bone and liver mets

Hi all , I’ve just finished my first cycle on Cape and my main complaint is night fevers , I’m changing 5/6 times a night , soaking wet each time .

Has anyone else suffered this with liver mets ? 

I was on Palbociclib but it didn’t work and my tumour markers have increased .

any advice would be greatly appreciated .

Julie xx