Thanks for your comment, that was the conclusion I came to.
Was accepted and have just finished my first month of treatment. Had a few side effects but nothing to want me to stop as yet.
I would ask your oncologist the following question:
if you go onto the trial and you either have to stop because of side effects or further progression, can you then go onto Evorilimus/ Exemestane?
if the answer is yes then I would definitely go on the trial first. The E/E treatment is always going to be there but fitting the right criteria for a trial is a “ window of opportunity “.
Deciding on new treatment is never easy and we all fear the side effects ( I’m just about to start Cape). You can come off the trial at ant time but who knows it might work wonders for you
Thank you for your post.
I am sorry you haven't had any response yet. I am hoping my response will help our members to see your post and offer their advice.
In the meantime, please remember that for any clinical question our breast care nurses are here and happy to talk things through.
Sending you our best wishes,
live been on letrozole and ribociclib but new liver mets. Have been offered Capitello study worried about side effects. Other option is exemestane and everolimas. Any advice?