Eribulin

Hi all. Today I started eribulin. Fingers crossed it does something drastic for me. Got all clear in June last year…But now the triple negative is back with a vengeance. It’s on brain…both lungs…breast again…liver and my various bones such as sternum…spine…pelvis…hip bone and lower back. The rate it’s spreading I need it to work immediately! Any one else been on this and what results did you have? It’s such a low dose it’s scary that it will do anything! Looking forward to hearing from you all. Sarah xx

Hi Sarah
So sorry that you have joined us on the secondaries section. You have come to the right place for support and help. I have bumped up a useful thread called chemo buddy needed, anyone else on eribulin. I am currently on cycle 23 of eribulin, started Feb 2017. Have bone & liver mets, diagnosed Dec 2012. I have found eribulin to be quite doable with few side effects -neuropathy on occasions, fatigue. Do have a read of the other thread and all the very best with your treatment.
Helen x

Hi Helen. Thanks for your reply. Where are you based? I’ve been told that max amount of cycles I can have is 16 if it works. Obviously if it doesn’t then they will stop sooner. Bit tired at moment. But will cope with it all if it helps as we all do x

How are you doing? I start this chemo tomorrow. My TNBC has come back within a year to my spine, lungs & liver.