Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Herceptin as a 3rd line treatment

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Herceptin as a 3rd line treatment

Just to stop this thread getting lost, please scroll to 1st post from ftf and sign up if you can, so important even if it’s not your treatment plan, we need to do this for everyone who is on that treatment plan, please ❤️💕💕shi xx

Highlighted

Thanks Shi. 😘

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Ftf 😘

Highlighted

Thanks Shi. Hoping it hits the 20,000 mark soon 🤞Xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi ftf, just to let you know there’s been more signatures 👍 hope all using these threads scroll down to your post and sign 👍💕💕Shi xx

Highlighted

Thank you 👍

Highlighted
Community Champion

Signed and shared.

Highlighted

Excellent. Thanks for signing. 👍

There are many drugs and treatments out there that can keep people living much longer, but we’re unable to access them.
Cruel treatment lines, red tape, poor trial access and not enough investment in stage4 breast cancer research all contribute. We keep being told that things are getting better, but nothing has really changed for us in decades. 
And to add insult, a report just out shows that some drugs can take up to 20 years to get approval in the U.K.  😳 crazy.

You could have a baby and raise It to adulthood in that time. It’s mind blowing. 
Sorry for the rant. 🙃 x

Highlighted

Also signed, thank you for sharing this. I would have thought this is the whole point of Breast Cancer Now, to have drugs available like this so that secondary breast cancer ends up not life limiting but something that can be treated on an ongoing basis, like diabetes.

Highlighted

That’s great JayBro. 👍👍

I’m HER- so it’s of no use to me either, but these cruel treatment line rules are sending way too many of us to an early grave. We really must make a stand. 💪 x

Highlighted

Signed. Well done Angela. We just need to keep your post high up the list.

I have herceptin specified as unsuitable for my treatment so I’m not familiar with it but I can imagine the horror of having a drug you rely on withdrawn for cost reasons. This happened to me when NICE outlawed my SSRI (and eventually reversed its decision after a couple of years) purely on the grounds of relative costs. 

Best wishes x

Highlighted

Herceptin as a 3rd line treatment

Not sure if I’m allowed to post this here, but this Herceptin petition (link below) desperately needs more signatures. If you haven’t already done so, then please sign it and share as widely as you can. 

Thanks ladies, Angela 

http://chng.it/tywHNghPWq