No man’s land

Here I am climbing the walls waiting for a ct scan so my case can be reviewed and treatment started. Person I phoned in radiology said I’d get an appointment by letter and of course there’s a postal strike. What’s wrong with telling me over the phone? I’m having trouble holding it together. 

Hi,

I was in the exact same position as you awaiting a ct scan letter in the middle of all these postal strikes.  When I called radiology they checked on their system for me and let me know my appointment date and time.  I wonder if it is worth calling again and speaking to someone different, as it is something they are able to check for you.  Hope you get sorted.

X

Hi,

I was in the exact same position as you awaiting a ct scan letter in the middle of all these postal strikes.  When I called radiology they checked their system and were able to tell me my appointment date and time.  I wonder if it is worth calling again and speaking to someone else, as this is something they are able to check for you.  Hope you get it all sorted.

X